Ronald Koh Beng, popularly called Ron K, is a Singaporean entrepreneur, stock trader, stock speculator, teacher, and motivator.
Like most other traders, he made some mistakes at the early stage of his trades which caused him to lose most of his capital.
Despite losing thousands of dollars in his previous trades, he didn’t give up and became a preacher of patience and learning from losses.
He also encourages minimizing risk.
He became a Youtuber in 2009 with different contents teaching trading on stock and indices.
Some of his youtube teachings include:
- Stock market cheat code with a strategic wealth game plan
- How to study manipulation in US stocks
- How to identify stocks with a narrow bar for entry
- Buying and selling with big boys
- How to trade using a small account and turn it big
He owns a Blogspot’ Stockmarketmindgames’ where he shares his trading records, setups, and achievements.
The blog is a learning center for stock market enthusiasts who wish to learn about the stock market.
Ronald K Net Worth
His net worth is estimated to be around $882- $5.3K
Pump and Dump Strategy
His trading strategies include the pump and dump strategy.
The strategy is more advisable for a risk averse trader (it can make you rich in the shortest amount of time) and not a conservative trader. Another strategy associated with Ron K are the K-strategies:
- K-Time, which according to him, is the perfect element to time the effectiveness of a trade
- K-Turn, a perfect strategy for timing the entry and exit at pivotal turning points
- K-Mind deals with knowing the mind of ‘big boys’ per time and trading accordingly. This means buying when big boys buy and selling when big boys sell.
- K-Wave deals with following a wave all the wave until another wave is pronounced
Ron K is also known for sending trade signals where he tells his audience what to trade, price to trade, and direction to trade.
He gives out his trade signals in tiers, i.e., he sends signals to those who pay the money first. Ronald K made his first million through the stock market and has featured several times in the Sunday Times for his stock market wins.
He is so passionate about stocks and believes so much in himself. In his words,’ I do not conform to what others think or say about me because I believe being myself and who I am carries more weight than what others have an opinion of me.’