Binomo is an online trading platform and one of the most popular trading brokers in India, Indonesia, Brazil, Vietnam, and Turkey. Binomo is owned by Dolphin Corp, located in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
The company was established in 2014 and is now one of the largest brokers in its coverage and services. Binomo caters to clients from 133 different countries and has more than 887,470 active traders and 30,000,000 successful trades per week.
Binomo offers professional CFD trading services using a wide range of instruments that aids traders in choosing which is best for them.
Binomo Trading Assets
The varieties of tradable assets include some in the listed categories below:
- Currency pairs – Many traders are interested in trading major pairs, crosses, and minor pairs. Major pairs like USDCHF, NZDUSD, EURUSD; crosses like GBPCHF, AUDCAD, EURNZD, and many more are available on the Binomo trading platform.
- Stocks – JPMorgan, Ferrari, Apple, Netflix, Facebook, Tesla, eBay, Alibaba, Twitter, and many other shares are available. The broker offers traders the opportunity to invest in these on a long-term basis or according to automated timing.
- Cryptocurrency – With the rate at which cryptocurrencies are getting more popular, many people are also interested in trading them. The Binomo platform has coins like Litecoin, Bitcoin, CryptoIDX, Altcoin, and some others.
- Metals – Traders could trade commodities and metal like gold, silver, and other metals
- Indices – Indices are also available for trading at Binomo.
Aside from making these available assets, the platform is also designed to help traders trade correctly.
The chart has trading tools, indicators, and a range of 20 different graphical tools to help traders make proper technical analyses. There are also different timeframes for multi-timeframe analysis. Other features like economic calendar, fast refresh real-time rates, high-quality trade execution make the broker a top choice among traders.
Trade Order Flexibility
Trading with the broker not only allows traders to trade during weekdays but even on non-working days. The broker combines different options and quotes sources that are available on non-working days. Binomo does not have trade restrictions in that there are no limits to the number of trades and open positions that traders can have at a time.
The broker also offers standard, gold, and VIP accounts depending on the types of traders who wish to open.
Quote with competitive spread
The broker also collaborates with beneficial quote suppliers to trade the CFD on very competitive real-time pricing and provide zero spreads, which ensures entering a trade at the exact point of execution.
Binomo provides free education that is useful for new traders and skilled traders. The free training provided by experienced traders is very helpful to traders. It promises to provide extensive knowledge that improves trading skills for better results.
Binomo also has a demo account where new traders can learn how to trade and create a strategy before using a live account. Skilled traders can also use the demo account to learn and test new strategies.
Binomo has professional online customer support that gives prompt replies anytime their help is needed.
The platform is created in such a way that traders can trade from anywhere and at any time. The app is as effective on android and IOS as it is on the PC. With the mobile app, you can quickly get information on trade closings, tournaments, and promotions provided by the broker.
The company has also won many awards like the IAIR awards, FE awards, and partnerships with top agencies to bring the best services possible to its clients.