Blueberry Markets is a fast-growing brokerage firm that gives access to 54 instruments (across forex, commodities, metals, and stocks assets) to traders interested in growing their money in the financial markets. This article reviewed its services and why traders should check the broker out, especially for its forex and stocks trading services.
The broker has packages that make it useful for beginners and active traders. It accommodates traders with different strategies and styles with metatrader4, MetaTrader 5, and expert advisor compatibility. Blueberry Markets also assures the security of its client’s funds.
Blueberry Markets was founded in 2016 by Former AxiTrader executive, Dean Hyde. His goal was to launch a new retail forex brand with low spreads and a high level of client service. The broker presently has more than 20,000 active traders and has grown to become one of the most trusted brokers in Australia, providing opportunities to trade more than 300 instruments across a range of global markets.
The Blueberry Markets group (Blueberry Markets) is a registered domain of Eightcap Global limited (Eightcap). Eightcap is also a brokerage company providing trading in financial and community-based derivative instruments and other securities. Eightcap has had its headquarters in Vanuatu since 2017.
Eightcap is authorized and regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC).
|Allow manual trading and Expert Advisors (E.A.s)|
MT4 and MT5 platforms
No withdrawal fees
|Limited education materials |
Does not offer crypto trading
Does not accept U.S. and Japan clients
$100 minimum deposit
Who Blueberry Markets is for?
Beginner traders: Beginner traders will find the brokerage platform as a healthy ground to start trading forex and stocks. The education provided by the broker can also help them in finding their way around trading easily. The simplicity of the site helps them to navigate around without issues.
Active traders: Active traders who need a secure environment to trade will find the platform as a good place too.
Expert advisors: E.A. works well on the platform, and trading using robots rids the traders of the stress of having to get his psychology tampered with by market factors.
Traders who are interested in trading many exotic forex pairs and cryptocurrencies will not be able to trade with the broker. Some advanced tools are also lacking and might make the platform a little challenging to use for some well-advanced traders.
Overall, many people care about balanced trading conditions and professional services which blueberry markets offer.
If you fall into any of these categories, you can check out more features here.
Is Blueberry Markets safe?
Yes, Blueberry Markets is a trading name of Eightcap Pty Ltd. Eightcap is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) with registration number no. 4037. The broker has to abide by the highest standard of these regulatory bodies.
Clients’ funds are also kept in a segregated trust account at National Australia Bank (NAB), ensuring that clients’ funds cannot be used for any other purposes.
Offering of Investments
Forex: The broker has 40 forex pairs comprising the major pairs and crosses. Traders who want to trade can make their money from the most active forex pairs in the world.
Commodities and Metals: they are traded against the U.S. Dollar in the futures markets using CFDs. You don’t have to buy the actual products.
Share CFDs: The broker also provides over 40 stocks CFDs to trade. These CFDs also comprise the biggest stocks and other popular stocks.
- The services are not welcoming for those who are interested in trading cryptocurrencies as cryptocurrencies are not available on blueberry markets.
- The broker’s offering of the most traded currencies in the world assures forex traders of volatile forex markets.
|Forex: Spot Trading||Yes|
|Currency Pairs (Total Forex pairs)||40|
|Social Trading / Copy-Trading||No|
|CFDs instruments||forex, stocks, commodities and metals|
Commissions & Fees
- The broker does not charge any commission on its standard account. Though the spreads for the standard account starts from 1.0 pip.
- The broker also does not charge an inactivity fee.
No withdrawal fee is also charged
General trading cost it quite low and this beats that of some broker who have been in existence many years before Blueberry Markets started
Platforms & Tools
- MetaTrader 4: Blueberry markets provide one of the most popular trading platforms developed by MetaQuotes. The MetaTrader 4 is free to use and available for desktop, web, and mobile platforms. The interface is friendly with a variety of trading tools. These include more than 30 built-in technical analysis indicators, 23 analytical objects. The platform also accepts automated trading using expert advisors.
- Metatrader 5: Traders can trade with the MetaTrader 5, which has a faster processing time, new tools, and indicators. The MT5 has 38 technical indicators and 44 analytical objects.
- Demo account: The free demo account also has real-time values making it useful for traders who want to test their trading skills or a new strategy
- Free VPS: this is a rescue agency, especially for those who trade with expert advisors. The advantage of this is to empower staffers to execute orders at high speeds. With VPS, traders can be sure of fast execution even when they execute tens of trades at a time.
The availability of the MT4 and mt5 makes it easy for you to choose which works better for you. You can also trade using them on the web and mobile app.
|Virtual Trading (Demo)||Yes|
|Desktop Platform (Windows)||Yes|
|MetaTrader 4 (MT4)||Yes|
|MetaTrader 5 (MT5)||Yes|
|Charting – Indicators / Studies (Total)||38|
|Charting – Drawing Tools (Total)|
|Charting – Trade From Chart||Yes|
|Order Type – Trailing Stop||Yes|
Research tools help in increasing your knowledge and awareness of the financial market. Your findings can be an addition to the way you do your technical, fundamental analysis. Blueberry provides research tools for traders that include:
- Economic calendar: showing the past, present, and upcoming market news
- Trading hours: this tool is useful for beginners in knowing when an asset is open or very active.
- The week ahead market analysis: Guiding readers into what happened in a market and what to expect in the coming week. It could also guide beginners in knowing the market to focus on for the week.
- Market News and Analysis: There are constant news updates and analyses of news being released in a way that makes it enlightening for traders of all levels. Besides the constant market news that could be used for fundamental analysis, I have had to read articles like ‘6 forex exit indicators,’ ‘how interest rates affect forex trading,’ ‘why flex traders need quantitative tightening,’ and many more. They were written in simple language, and they provide good information.
Even though the research tools are diverse, most of them are aimed at passing some analysts’ views about a market. A professional trader might not find this very useful because he understands that trading is about personal decisions and not what anyone says about a market.
The education is for beginners, intermediate and advanced traders. The beginners’ guide is fine for someone who wants to know what forex trading is about and is considering venturing into it. This will also pass for the intermediate stage. The advanced stage is also fine but not enough for a trader to depend on for trading success.
The education provided is a good start for someone who wants to trade and will equip such persons with the skills needed. It is not enough when used alone.
The MT4 and MT5 platforms are available on mobile platforms for easy usage. They can be downloaded on android and iOS phones.
The mobile trading platform is useful for executing and managing trades, setting watchlists, alerts, chart analysis, and so on.
|Mobile devices||I.e apple, android, etc|
|Features||I.e. allow making trade,, watchlist, charting, alert, etc.|
The broker does not have assets like exotic forex pairs and cryptocurrencies. It has research tools for beginners, and the education offered is also good enough for someone who wants to know what the market is about and know how to trade.
Seeing that the broker started operations in 2016, it has gone a long way in providing professional forex and stocks trading platforms for traders, and only a few brokers that were created at the time can meet up such standards.
With the growth rate, I won’t be surprised to see blueberry markets at the top of the world brokerage service providers list soon. To check out the features of this broker, click here.
Overall rating: 4/5
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Blueberry Markets leverage?
The leverage offered is quite flexible. The maximum leverage is 1:500 granting you the opportunity to execute trades of high volumes.
How do you trade on blueberry markets?
- First, visit the website and open a blueberry Markets account with any of the two identification requirements
- After sending the requirements, the broker will verify and establish your identity through some security questions
- When this is done, you can start to trade.
How do I withdraw money from Blueberry Markets?
When you want to withdraw your funds back to your card, you have to go to the deposit and withdrawal page in the client’s portal. Then, Select ‘withdraw’ and choose the bank/card option. You will then be asked to enter or select your bank account details. This process is also similar to other ways of withdrawal and deposit.
Does Blueberry Markets offer education on trend trading?
Yes. Blueberry markets offer trading education that covers beginners, intermediate and advanced traders. This education includes trend trading and other aspects of trading.